Pascal Ghyselbrecht, founder and CEO of Engiplan, has more than 20 years of experience as a project lead for large international industrial power distribution and automation projects. The international aspect and size of these projects allows Pascal to add value to your international construction projects:
- A good understanding of local legal frameworks and culture allows for the project to be completed in a timely manner.
- Technical expertise in electrical engineering, automation and project management using a wide range of tools and systems.
- People management of teams of engineers and electricians of up to 50 colleagues.
- Business Management expertise developed in the executive MBA program at Antwerp Management School (2019-2021).
- Pascal works with local partners in Eastern Europe, which increases agility and reduces the project cost, while the quality is guaranteed by Pascal’s management. This can be interesting for international as well as Belgian projects where for example very large electrical designs and/or calculations are needed.